The 4000W provides unsurpassed convenience to all user interface through an 8-inch color LCD screen. The 4000W was designed with speed and ease-of-use in mind so you get rapid transaction processing and speedy service.
The 4000W can be mounted to a wall using the sturdy steel brackets included with every ATM or optionally mounted on a table or counter-top. The 4000W provides full set of features in a compact package and sets the standard for innovation and convenience for small spaces.
Ease of maintenance and simplified service routines provide maximum availability and increased uptime with minimal operational intervention.
EMV-ready configurations are available now for Canadian customers. US customers can order EMV as an option and easily enable the feature as soon as processors offer support without changing machines or components. The 4000W will also support Nautilus Hyosung's advanced function applications such as Dynamic Currency Conversion and MoniView Remote Management Software.
- Microsoft® Window® CE6.0
- TCP/IP, Dial-up
- 8" color TFT LCD
- Option RKT, 8 function keys, PCI compliant EPP
- Electronic Lock
- IC Card Reader (optional), Anti-skimming (optional), Dip type card reader
- 500 note cassette, 20 note reject box, Cash tray illumination
- 2" Graphical thermal receipt printer
- Audio Jack, Speaker, EPP illumination, Braille keypad, Supports six languages: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, Electronic Journal, Digital Receipt, Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung Standard), DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion), Retractable door handle
- AC 110-240V, 50-60 Hz